Wednesday 7 January 2015

The Real Truth is...


 

 I switched the Himalayas with The Rocky Mountains. That’s how strong I am. Einstein learned everything from me. That’s how smart I am. I taught birds how to fly. That’s how creative I am.  Dinosaurs went extinct because they couldn’t look at the brightness of my beauty. That’s how beautiful I am. In one hour I can finish the Harry Potter series. In fifteen minutes I can run around the earth. In 2-3 minutes I can brush my teeth.

Monsters don’t hide under my bed, I hide under monsters beds. I don't watch cute cat videos, cats watch cute videos of me on YouTube. I used to put money in my piggy bank but now piggy banks put money in my wallet. When I was two I invented Marvel. At the age of three I meet SpongeBob under the sea. When I turned four I got a baby brother.  

 Peter Parker isn't Spider-Man. I am. Originally I had the Bat-Mobile. Batman stole it from me.  Superman didn't defeat Lex Luther. I did. Sherlock Homes comes to me for advice on how to solve his mysteries. Ellen DeGeneres started her stand-up comedy because of me. Want to know who taught Jimi Hendrix how to play the guitar? Me! Yet, I have not gone to collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment